XCP Brightening Serum
XCP Brightening Serum has been discontinued and is no longer for sale. Please check back for other products in Spring of 24.
10% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) combined with phytic acid and other antioxidants to help improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and defend against free-radical damage. read full benefits.
Size: 1 fl oz.
10% L-Ascorbic acid combined with phytic acid, green tea extract, and grape seed extract for a powerful combination of antioxidant benefits to help improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and defend against free radicals. Ideal for AM use.
- XCP Brightening Serum helps:
- Brighten skin tone and texture
- Improve the appearance of photodamaged skin
- Provide antioxidant protection against future damage
- 10% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) – Helps support collagen production, provides powerful free radical defense and helps even skin tone
- 2% Phytic Acid – Provides antioxidant protection and gentle chemical exfoliation benefits to help calm and soothe skin
- Green Tea and Grape Seed Extracts – Provide additional antioxidant benefits to help prevent the formation of hyperpigmentation
Show Full Ingredient List
How to Use
When first opening product, remove cap and replace with dropper. Discard cap. Dropper remains in bottle. Thoroughly cleanse your skin. Pat dry. Apply half dropperful of XCP Brightening Serum over entire face avoiding contact with the eyes. Massage into skin until completely absorbed. Apply twice daily, morning and evening or as directed by your skin care provider.
Unretouched photo of patient at baseline and after daily use of XCP Brightening Serum for 8 weeks. Photos courtesy of Dr. David.
8 Weeks Later
Dramatic improvement in appearance of hyperpigmentation
More Even skin tone