This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Biopelle, Inc. (“Biopelle”), and you as an Affiliate (“Affiliate”) utilizing Biopelle’s affilliate marketing program (“the Program”).
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Program as an Affiliate. By signing up, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use the Program as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You can place our creative assets anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed. You cannot link directly to the Biopelle sites outside of the Affiliate Window platform.
- If you are creating product links, please be sure to take these from the product feed. Links taken from other sources may result in commissions being declined as they are identified as coming from a different channel. You CANNOT take content directly from Biopelle, which is not present on the product feed or on the Offer section.
- Any page containing our links, banners, or codes must be written in English
- Affiliates need to get prior approval from Biopelle, if they wish to send out any emails about the program.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean the suspension of your collaboration with a complete forfeit of commissions
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
We reserve the right to send e-mail to you for the purposes of informing you of applicable changes or additions to the Program or related products and services.
After receiving your application, we will review your application and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 72 hours (Mon-Fri) for your application to be approved. We reserve the right to reject any application; however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Please include all websites and social handles that you use in your application as that will help us make a better decision.
CHANGES TO THE PROGRAM
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Program at any time. In the event of any material change, we’ll notify you via e-mail, newsletter or at least 30 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time you may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Program.
Biopelle will respect the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of you and Your Company. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay Per Click search activity
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC Guidelines as follows: Affiliates ARE NOT PERMITTED to carry out any PPC search activity sending traffic to biopelle.com directly. If an affiliate is found running PPC activity, this may result in them being removed from the program. Any affiliate found running PPC Activity will see their participation terminated immediately and any related commissions voided.
Affiliates also must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page.
Affiliates generating traffic to their own sites must also abide by the following rules.
- Using the Biopelle brand term in the sub folder of the display URL (eg www.affiliate.com/biopelle) – NOT ALLOWED
- Using the Biopelle brand term in the sub domain of the display URL (eg www.biopelle.affiliate.com) – NOT ALLOWED
- Using the Biopelle brand in the ad title – NOT ALLOWED
- Bid on the brand terms “Biopelle,” “CellPro Technology,” “Emepelle,” “MEP Technology,” “SCA Biorepair Technology,” “Tensage,” – NOT ALLOWED
- Advertise as the brand- NOT ALLOWED
- Show adverts on competitors’ brands – NOT ALLOWED
- Advertising as Biopelle: Publishers are not allowed to do any form of advertising as the Biopelle brand.
- Discount code / coupon code websites
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through Affiliate Window.
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
- Publishers must not display made up / invented discount codes on their site(s) or display discount codes that were intended for use in other channels or for other online publishers. If you are found doing this, your participation in the Biopelle program will be terminated immediately and commissions voided.
- Under no circumstances are publishers allowed to surreptitiously use i-frames to set cookies onto a user’s computer.
- Please note that the code may only be published on your social media pages (i.e. the code can’t be published to any coupon websites – sales generated from any form of coupon site will not generate a commission)
- All email marketing must be signed off by Biopelle.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Biopelle.com
Affiliates may not alter any of the creative made available through the Affiliate Window.com interface. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so updates made to those available through Affiliate Window.com may take immediate effect. If your site requires that banners are hardcoded, please contact the account management team to obtain permission before putting this in place. This will allow us to contact you whenever updates are necessary.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Updated: June 27 2023