A woman’s estrogen levels fluctuate dramatically in perimenopause and then sharply decline in menopause, leading to dryness, dullness and other signs of Estrogen Deficient Skin.
The gradual loss of collagen as we age can contribute to dry skin and wrinkles. We’ll look at ways that some skin care ingredients can help remedy menopausal dry skin.
Skincare for Estrogen Deficient Skin
There’s good news for those who are experiencing dry menopausal skin. Non-hormonal ingredients are often a safer option and contain moisturizing ingredients for menopausal skin.
Emepelle is the first and only skincare line of products that helps improve the appearance of Estrogen Deficient Skin.
Emepelle is clinically proven to achieve a:
- 54% improvement in dryness
- 39% improvement in dullness
- 19% improvement in loss of firmness and “crepey skin”
Here’s how the ingredients in this skincare solution work.
MEP Technology in Emepelle
The hero ingredient in Emepelle skincare is Methyl Estradiolpropanoate (MEP). MEP is a non-hormonal estrogen analog —a molecule that interacts with skin to activate the skin’s natural estrogen receptors.
Emepelle’s MEP Technology® is proven to stimulate collagen and thicken the epidermis without supplemental hormones. It helps combat the loss of collagen in skin and restore the natural function of Estrogen Deficient Skin.
Combat the effects of decreasing estrogen levels
Research has found that MEP Technology in Emepelle improves the look of dry, menopausal skin. It can help Estrogen Deficient Skin by activating estrogen receptors to combat the effects of decreasing estrogen levels.
According to Dr. Jeanie B. Downie, MD, FAAD, “Emepelle has helped to improve the appearance of my patients’ skin, especially their forehead, cheeks and lower face, by hydrating the skin very nicely. My patients notice a more even skin tone and a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles, with an improvement in overall elasticity.”
Other Emepelle Ingredients for Estrogen Deficient Skin
In addition to the innovative MEP Technology in Emepelle, other skincare ingredients provide anti-aging effects by improving skin’s appearance before, during and after menopause. These include:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can prevent and improve hyperpigmentation and brighten skin.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that improves the surface structure of aging skin and smooths out wrinkles.
- Retinol: Retinol reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and brightens dull skin.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is another antioxidant that provides protection against free radicals and can reduce inflammation.
- Ferulic acid: Ferulic acid protects the skin’s barrier from environmental stressors that cause or accelerate skin aging.
- Peptides: Peptides help increase the production of proteins like elastin and collagen in skin, which can decrease the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid: According to the Cleveland Clinic, hyaluronic acid reduces the appearance of age lines and wrinkles.
- Emollients and humectants: Emollients and humectants help hydrate and soothe skin, while promoting moisture retention.
- Caffeine: Caffeine in eye skincare can help improve the appearance of under-eye puffiness and brighten skin.
You can find all of these ingredients in the Estrogen Deficient Skin Set, which includes full size products for serum, night cream and eye cream for daily use.
Use Emepelle Skincare Products for Estrogen Deficient Skin
Emepelle is an anti-aging skincare solution that’s helpful for women who want to address Estrogen Deficient Skin before, during and after menopause. Emepelle products include:
- Emepelle Serum: This lightweight, oil-free daily serum improves firmness, luminosity and hydration. Key ingredients include MEP Technology®, hyaluronic acid, vitamins C and E, ferulic acid, peptides and niacinamide.
- Emepelle Night Cream: This nighttime restorative cream repairs skin and restores luminosity and vitality. Key ingredients include hyaluronic acid, MEP Technology, emollients and humectants, retinol, niacinamide and peptides.
- Emepelle Eye Cream: This nourishing and firming eye cream boosts hydration and improves firmness. Key ingredients include caffeine, emollients and humectants, and peptides.
Buy the Set and Save
You can save when you purchase all three of these products together in the Estrogen Deficient Skin Set. Emepelle is clinically proven to deliver anti-aging skincare results. Shop now for a more youthful-looking appearance.